Jun 20, 2009

Going to ICOODB

Hi.

Next week I'll attend the second international conference on object databases in Zürich. Woow!

I am sure it will be really amazing moments; I'll have the chance to meet db4o fellows face to face again, to attend to interesting talks, to talk to db4o community members and db4o enthusiasts! Since most db4o team members will meet at Zurich we're taking the chance to discuss db4o directions also. 

Of course, visiting another country (even though being a work trip) and getting in touch with a different culture will be really a great experience. 

My friends knows how much I like chocolates, so I am sure I am going to get some extra weight :)


The not so nice part is that I'll have a 14 hours flight from Brazil to Switzerland and I must admit that I am a bit anxious with the latest flight news (the interesting thing is that I am almost sure I'll have some nice live pair programing session with my good friend Rodrigo while we wait for our flight).


The worst part is to be far from my wife / daughter (I'll miss my daughter's school presentation).


For those that I'll meet at Zurich, see you soon. For everyone else, see you in this blog :)


Best

Adriano

No comments: